Friday 8 June 2012

lovehoney review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16364

scream for Ice Scream, 25 Mar 2012
by Hellkat, a Married Straight Female from United Kingdom

Overall Rating:
Lovehoney Ice Scream Waterproof Multispeed Vibrator (new window)10 out of 10
Attractiveness:
10 out of 10
Quietness:
8 out of 10
Ease of Use:
10 out of 10
Material & Build Quality:
8 out of 10
Strength of Vibrations:
10 out of 10
Orgasm Rating:
10 out of 10

I was a little shocked when my Ice Scream arrived. It looked so cute online and not reading the size information meant I was in for a pleasant surprise.

Once out of the packet the first thing I noticed was its totally unique feel. I currently own over 30 toys and not one has a feeling even remotely close to this. I love, love, love it.

It's soft and squishy with a hard core, it's silky yet almost rubbery at the same time. The overall combination makes it feel amazing in the hand as well as during more ntimate use.

I was shocked that even though it's wider than I usually go for it was still easy and comfortable to insert, and once inserted it comes into its own once again. The overall shape is exquisite. The curved tip is great for G-spot stimulation and the ridges work wonderfully well.

I found it worked best (for me) when I used a twisting thrust motion while keeping the curved bulbous end still inserted. The shallow thrust allow the ridges to stimulate my sensitive entrance while allowing the curved tip to work my G-spot.
It is also really great for clitoral stimulation.

The Ice Scream has an adjustable vibe setting which is very easy to use with a simple twist to the base of the toy, which I prefer a lot more than button controls. The vibrations on this toy are nice and powerful, which adds to the over all wow factor of this toy.

The Ice Scream is easy to clean and it dries quickly.

I am a little concerned how well the seam of the unique material on this toy will hold out but only time will tell, and I genuinely look forward to putting it through its paces.

I scream for Ice Scream. Let's all scream for Ice Scream.

Pros
Everything, the feel, the shape, the power, the speed.
Cons
Absolutley nothing, it's awesome.
Bottom Line
Buy buy buy it now, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment