Wednesday 29 May 2013

simplypleasure.com leaf special

Leaf special  

I love all my swan products so for me leaf was a must try product range, my only problem was which one to choose. Each leaf product looks amazing I adore the fact none of them actually look like sex toys, they are very discreet and let's face it the green they chose to manufacture these products in is amazing.

There are currently 6 products in the leaf range and each one has been carefully designed taking inspiration from both nature and the human anatomy to create something truly amazing. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could actually
review the whole range so you can imagine my utter delight when my parcel arrived from 
simplypleasure.com and it contained a full set. I can honestly say I have never squealed so loud in all my life, I had no idea they where coming and I can not express just how grateful I am to simplypleasure.com for this wonderful opportunity, many bloggers wish they could review a full product range but this rarely happens and now I have the chance to review a full range of products from one of my all time favourite manufactures I could not be more excited 

Please keep following my blog over the next week for the reviews of each product and to all my twitter followers keep your eyes pealed for those blog links, this is one set of reviews you really do not want to miss 

Which will be my favourite? Which will be yours? .... Lets find out xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment